Bestel nu € 20,00
‘The two faces of Pictures at an Exhibition by Mussorgsky and Meijering’
Everybody knows Mussorgsky's Pictures at an Exhibition, but now it will finally be performed on Russia's BAYAN, better known as the accordion.
The Dutch accordionduo TOEAC arranged this highlight of music history and invited Chiel Meijering to give his personal comment of supplemental pictures to those of Mussorgsky.
Where Hartmanns paintings inspired Mussorgsky for his masterpiece,
Mondriaans lines take the lead for Meijering. A museum of music, where TOEAC
connects the Russian and Dutch world with their accordions.
- Pictures at an Exhibition by Modest Mussorgsky, arr. TOEAC
- Rhythm of Straight Lines by Chiel Meijering (2012)
Bestel nu € 18,00
A collection of works from Scandinavian origin.
At the Royal Danish Academy of Music in Copenhagen, TOEAC discovered a treasure trove of Scandinavian repertoire. TOEAC's first CD is a tribute to this repertoire, and celebrates their experiences in Denmark; acquired skills, insights and new friends. Encompassing a wide spectrum of genres and serving as a homecoming after a some years of sojourn in Scandinavia, the theme and title of this CD are as invetible as they are suitable: NORDIC MUSIC
- Holberg Suite van Edvard Grieg, arr. TOEAC
- Alla Ballata van Torbjörn Lundquist
- Fantasy for two accordions van Ketil Hvoslef
- Tango Orgánico van Benjamin de Murashkin
- Kommos van Klaus Ib Jorgensen